CUSTOMER SUCCESS CONSULTANT
This is a full time position of 40 hours per week (5 days out of 7).
This Role reports to the Customer Success Manager.
ClubWise provides Club Management Software, Direct Debit Collection Services, Marketing, Referral Management and Retention Services to the Fitness and Leisure Industry, in a single, cloud-based solution. ClubWise is a market leader in the UK and Australia and is used by over 1000 customers worldwide.
You are responsible for driving the success of ClubWise customers through excellent customer service, enabling them to successfully grow their business by maximizing the benefits offered by the ClubWise system.
You will be an ambassador of ClubWise, achieving revenue growth by supporting our customers to maximize the number of members actively using their clubs, promoting member engagement and driving sales, leading to a maximization of Direct Debit collections.
You are responsible for providing account management for your designated clubs, establishing and maintaining excellent communications with the customer, both during implementation / set up and beyond, in order to create a positive and beneficial customer experience.
You will also be required to provide first line customer support to all ClubWise customers in the UK, taking calls, logging tickets and directing enquiries to the most appropriate team to ensure effective management and resolution.
You will provide remote, classroom and onsite training assistance to help customers maximize the benefits offered by the ClubWise system.
You will be responsible for identifying the training needs of our customers, identifying knowledge gaps and helping them to maximize the use of ClubWise in support of their business.
You will ensure all new customers have completed all necessary forms, contracts and other agreements as part of their onboarding process.
You are responsible for accurately capturing the customer’s requirements in order to ensure the clubs software setup is completed in accordance with the customer’s specifications.
You are responsible for the preparation and maintenance of up to date training materials and online learning systems.
You are responsible for ensuring that any required merchant applications have been facilitated during club set up.
You will work with other ClubWise departments to resolve any bottle necks in the club set up process, enabling a seamless implementation that provides an excellent customer experience.
You will collect, measure and monitor all customer feedback to continuously adapt and improve our implementation and training programs.
You will be responsible for conducting in-house training as necessary to show staff how to use new features and modules being released.
- Experience In Gym or Health club Management or a customer facing role In the leisure Industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent client management skills
- Computer literacy and familiarity with basic website and email technologies.
- Excellent presentation skills, including face to face and classroom-based training
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- A self-starter, able to take on responsibility and ownership of tasks and issues.
- Thrive on delivering and excellent customer experience at all times.
- Good reasoning, listening skills and common sense to extract key points quickly.
- A fast learner who can quickly become a ClubWise expert.
- Enjoys problem solving and reaching resolutions quickly and effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining professional at all times.
- Experience of using club management software in a health club environment.
- Previous Help Desk, Application Support and/or IT support experience.
- Be current on appropriate FCA compliance modules