Customer Success Consultant
This Role reports to the ClubWise Customer Success Manager and provides support services to ClubWise’s customers.
You are responsible for driving the success of ClubWise customers so they are able to maximize the benefits offered by the ClubWise system to help them to successfully grow their business.
You will support ClubWise to achieve revenue growth by supporting new customers to maximise the number of members they are able to service, leading to a maximisation of Direct Debits achieved form both established and newly set up clubs.
You are responsible for providing account management for your designated clubs, establishing and maintaining excellent communications with the customer, both during implementation / set up and beyond, in order to create a positive and beneficial customer experience.
You will provide remote, classroom and onsite training assistance to help all ClubWise customers maximise the benefits offered by the ClubWise system.
You may be responsible for identifying the training needs of Anytime Fitness Clubs through the Health Check initiative, to identify learning gaps and help them make the best use of ClubWise.
You are responsible for the planning and delivery of all required customer training, including pre-sale online joining training, in line with the needs of the customer.
You will ensure all new customers have completed all necessary forms, MSAs and other agreements at the start of the process.
You are responsible for accurately capturing the customer’s requirements so that all modules, users and online facilities are setup in accordance with the customer’s specifications.
You are responsible for the preparation and distribution of customer welcome packs including up-to-date user manuals.
You are responsible for ensuring that any required merchant applications have been facilitated during club set up.
You will work with other ClubWise departments to resolve any bottle necks in the club set up process, enabling a seamless implementation that provides an excellent customer experience.
You are responsible for completing all new setups within 28 days from start to finish.
You will collect, measure and monitor all customer feedback to continuously adapt and improve our implementation and training programs.
You are responsible for tracking the progress of all new Anytime Fitness Club setups and reporting to relevant stakeholders.
You will be responsible for conducting in-house training as necessary to show staff how to use new features and modules being released.
You will also be required to provide first line customer support to all ClubWise customers in the UK, taking calls, logging tickets and directing enquiries to the most appropriate team to ensure effective management and resolution.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent client management skills
- Excellent presentation skills, including face to face and classroom based training
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- A self-starter, able to take on responsibility and ownership of tasks and issues.
- Thrive on delivering and excellent customer experience at all times.
- Good reasoning, listening skills and common sense to extract key points quickly.
- A fast learner who can quickly become a ClubWise expert.
- Enjoys problem solving and reaching resolutions quickly and effectively.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with basic website and email technologies.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining professional at all times.
- Experience of using club management software in a health club environment.
- An interest or experience in the health and fitness industry.
- Previous Help Desk, Application Support and/or IT support experience.
- Be current on appropriate FCA compliance modules
This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week (5 days out of 7)
(Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm, with 30min Lunch Break).
- Upon application.
If you are interested in becoming part of the team, please apply via CV and cover letter/email to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES NEED APPLY