Our mission as a business is to help our customers succeed and we were determined to minimise the impact of the enforced lockdown for our customers in any way we could.
We are proud to have supported them with a range of new features and initiatives developed and released during lockdown, designed to keep their members engaged throughout the club closure, including the following:
- Development and release of a Virtual Class Platform
- Development and release of FitSense 30 Day Home Workout Plan
- Complimentary FitSense upgrade to ensure members could benefit from remote services
- Complimentary Campaign Manager upgrade to support member communication
During Lockdown, Our Customers Had Full Control Over
We also supported our customers through difficult and challenging membership billing decisions, providing a host of options that we then facilitated and automated on the clubs behalf, whether that was to continue billing members at a reduced rate, applying a bulk freeze for a set period or managing on an ad-hoc basis, we ensured our customers had full control over how they wanted to manage their members.
Here’s what one of our customers had to say:
As a club who has now been with you just over a year, I wanted to say the way you have handled COVID-19 has been fantastic. Your support on the phone has never let me down, email response is always prompt and both the website and the app has always been on point. With having to freeze the club, then unfreeze with just days’ notice, your team in a matter of hours; identified the members that were on a ‘different kind of freeze’, asked for me to check them and sorted out the club as a whole in terms of direct debit collections. Upon looking through the app you have also added the handy Covid notifications before booking EVERY class! This has made going back into work so much easier, so I just wanted to say a massive thank you! Every person I have spoken to has been on the ball and I couldn’t have chosen a better company to help me run my business!
The Base Bridgend
Ensuring Our Customers Bounced Back Stronger:
In preparation for clubs reopening, ClubWise enhanced its fully integrated solution to ensure our customers can succeed in a transformed market environment, with a focus on ‘low touch’ digital experiences. Our latest features were developed to drive member acquisition and increase revenue, as well as encourage members back into the club with confidence:
- Booking Enhancement: ‘Restrict Visits by Booking Only’, helping you comply with social distancing guidelines
- Members can plan their visit in confidence with club capacity insight at their fingertips.
- Win back lost members: We have made it easy for members to reactivate their membership in FitSense
- Drive member acquisition with FitSense In-App Joining
- Say Goodbye to Awkward ‘Arrears’ Conversations with the FitSense In App Arrears Payment
You can read more about these new features in our recent blog post:
If you are not feeling as important as a customer as you should, why not discover why you will always be the most important part of our business and book a demonstration of the ClubWise solution today.